Enjoy your summer and make it count.
Advance your academic goals by attending summer school at a nationally ranked liberal arts college. With a variety of courses offered, you will find just the ones you need. Reap the benefits of a summer well spent—at Agnes Scott.
Key features of Summer School:
- No classes or labs on Fridays
- Traditional and online courses offered
- Two sessions - May 27-June 26 and July 1-July 31
- Most instructors are full-time Agnes Scott faculty members with terminal degrees in their fields
- Students have access to the facilities and resources of Agnes Scott’s 100-acre campus
- Easily accessible with its proximity to MARTA and availability of student parking
This program is open to men and women, including:
- Agnes Scott students (no application required; just register using AscAgnes in April)
- College students in good standing with their home institutions
- High school students who have completed their junior year
- College graduates