Studying abroad or traveling to a country and don't know the language? This is for you!
Mango Languages covers basic conversation in nearly 50 languages, including Italian, Croatian, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Indonesian, and Urdu.
Best of all, it's FREE for ASC students, staff and faculty! Simply log in with your ASC ID number. You can continue to use this number, or you can create a user name and password and log in with that information going forward.
You can use it from any computer or download the app to your iPhone or Android. You will just want to make sure you are in a space suitable for talking and playing audio (i.e. not the library).
Some Words From Mango:
- Mango uses common, everyday conversations as the basis of each lesson. Our comprehensive methodology includes all four key-language components (vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and culture) and integrates strategically placed memory building and critical-thinking exercises to help users remember and adapt what they learn.
- Each lesson combines real life situations and audio from native speakers with simple, clear instructions.
- The courses are presented with an appreciation for cultural nuance and real-world application that integrates components of vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and culture.
- Users learn actual conversation, breaking down complex linguistic elements within an audio-visual framework that draws important connections and builds on information they have already learned.
- Global Takes Photos & Videos
- Pre-Departure & Initial Arrival
- Life at ASC & in Atlanta
- Immigration and Employment
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Independent Study Abroad
- Application Procedures
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study Abroad Myths
- Helpful Links