Agnes Scott Hall, also known as Main, was constructed in 1891, making it the first building on campus. Today, its historical design is part of the hall's charm. Main houses approximately 88 upperclass students and is staffed by a resident director, three resident assistants and a judicial representative.
- Main is known for its spacious rooms and large windows.
- Large triple, double and single rooms
- Bay window triple rooms
- Main Hall second floor plan
- Main Hall third floor plan
- Main Hall fourth floor plan
- Main Hall's first floor houses administrative offices.
- Study and TV lounge located on the fourth floor
- Common kitchen with microwave and refrigerator/freezer on each floor
- Computer lab located on the fourth floor
- Custodial service in common area baths, lounges and corridors
- RelyFi WiFi service
- Data port per resident
- Telephone provided in a common area on each floor. (No service in the individual student rooms.)
- Basic Comcast cable services
- Standard bed/mattress for each resident
- Desk per resident
- Desk chair per resident
- Dresser per resident
- Overhead lighting
- Window blinds
- Recycling bin
- Note: no air conditioning