International Application Checklist
Agnes Scott seeks international students who have demonstrated their academic ability through a course of study equivalent to that required of U.S. applicants. (View "how to apply" information for U.S. citizens or transfer and nontraditional applicants.) We look for motivation, maturity and integrity as shown in school records, standardized test results and counselor and teacher recommendations.
To apply as a first-year international student, submit the following items by the appropriate deadline:
- Common Application, which includes:
- Agnes Scott Supplement
- Teacher Evaluation Form
- Secondary School Report (and International School Supplement)
- Official High School Transcript in English
- SAT/ACT Test Scores or InitialView Interview
Agnes Scott's SAT school code is 5002; ACT school code is 0780
- Proof of English Proficiency
Find details on our Admission Requirements page.
Agnes Scott's TOEFL school code is 5002
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Copy of Passport Biographical Page or National ID Card
- Midyear Report (submit as soon as available)
Acceptance letters are sent by email no later than May 1 and include a candidate's reply form and an I-20 request form. Complete and return these forms to the Office of Admission along with a total deposit of US $500 to hold a place in the class.
Before an I-20 is released, we require a bank statement or scholarship letter that indicates the availability of funds to cover your years of study at Agnes Scott, less any merit-based scholarships awarded to you. The document you supply must be less than 6 months old.