Agnes Scott College Mission
Agnes Scott College educates women to think deeply, live honorably and engage the intellectual and social challenges of their times.
Agnes Scott College provides a dynamic liberal arts and sciences curriculum of the highest standards so that students and faculty can realize their full creative and intellectual potential.
Agnes Scott College fosters an environment in which women can develop high expectations for themselves as individuals, scholars, professionals and citizens of the world.
Agnes Scott College strives to be a just and inclusive community that expects honorable behavior, encourages spiritual inquiry and promotes respectful dialogue across differences.
- Center for Global Diversity and Inclusion
- Center for Leadership and Service
- Center for Student Involvement
- Student Handbook
- Resources for Parents and Families
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Wellness and Safety at ASC
- The Student Affairs Leadership Council